October’s Monthly Compliance Newsletter
Here’s our October Compliance Newsletter, packed with the regulation and compliance news customer-focused professionals need to know (without the boring bits).
This month’s headlines:
- Is the ICO crowd-sourcing cookie compliance?
- CMA takes on Salesforce
- Home improvements firm fined £150,000 for calling TPS numbers
- Research shows marketers’ data privacy understanding getting worse
- RNLIditches its consent-only fundraising stance
- Burger King‘s milkshake tweet upsets the ASA
Download your copy here:
or subscribe for free and receive the Newsletter in your inbox (nearly) every month http://eepurl.com/gqxzw5